Thursday 28 February 2013

I'm There For You


When the rain showers you,
And you don’t know what else to do,
I’ll be there for you.
When the clouds are covering your sunshine
All I want to do is make you mine.
 Let your hopes and dreams shine.
Don’t give up, but give down your all around this fine earth love your mom she gave you birth :D
Be glad your taking steps on this earth 
Let yourself be who you want it to be,
Cause in the mirror it never projects what you truly see.

When you're feeling down
And there's no place to go,
 I'll be there for you.
 We can just be silly, like a clown
So when you're feeling low,
And you don't know what else to do,
I'll be there for you.
 When skies turned grey and you have no hope left,
I'll keep reminding you all day
That I'm here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment